Please do not blam this one! Please do not blam this one!

Dude, just chill. The flash is crap. If you want to upload it on NG just to show your friends, use "Dumping Grounds" - http://www.newgrounds.com/dump

Kim Wu's Ultimate Kim Wu's Ultimate

She's riding the snake. Haha get it

Breaking Bad- What's Meth Breaking Bad- What's Meth

Holy shit I love it. Not only I love musicals like these but also I really enjoyed Breaking Bad. The animation is nice, performance of the singer is good. They both combined look really great. Would want to see it on a front page.

Happy Christmeth.

Rex: Origins Rex: Origins

This is the kind of shit Newgrounds needs. It's creative, playable (to a certain extent, steering doesn't seem flexible enough) and made by a stable community member. Good job.

Kwing responds:

... Steering?

Shop Empire Fable Shop Empire Fable

Wait a minute, are you trying to sell me the same game you did couple of times, AGAIN? It's nothing new, or creative anymore. It's just shop empire with other skins. You're overusing the game you have posted here already 2 years ago.

LittleGiantWorld responds:

Hi Makakaov, Thank you for playing our games. We didn't sell the game, it's a free game so you didn't need to buy the game to play it. There are improvement and some changing in the game. Feel free to play the game if you like it.

SKATE (demo) SKATE (demo)

Damn, this is suprisingly fun. At first I thought it's actually glitched, but after getting the hang of acceleration of the character I learned to like it. This probably will be a good game when it comes out in it's full form, but I think you can delevop this gameplay mechanism to be even more playable.

I like the audio, graphics aren't bad. It's a shame it's only a demo, I usually rate demos grade or few lower, and that's how I'm going to rate this, but you can count on my honest strong vote, if you will finish the game and keep it good.

Fat Pigeon Fat Pigeon

I'm giving this a 5 out ot 5.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Great

I love the song, even tho it's too short, i have notced that you just used bad voices. By listenig to it i can easly say that theese sounds weren't recorded for this song. Especialy "You want this cake", and "I WANT THAT CAKE!". I mean the idea is good, and the rythm is great, but i think you could use some other quotes which can be turned into something hilarious and would sound mooth.

The City of joy The City of joy

You can't draw horses.

Dunkey Kunng!!!!!!!11111 Dunkey Kunng!!!!!!!11111

Do you sell your art? I'd love to buy it all.

Wegra responds: