Murder Girl Full Length Short Film Murder Girl Full Length Short Film

The drawing style is just outright fucking terrible, but animation and content wise it's not that bad. It's actually quite decent. Dialogues are kitsch, story isn't brilliant at all, but I do appreceate all the work that was put into animating the shooting scene. Even if it didn't look that good, it was actually entertaining to watch. Maybe if you improve your workflow, you will be able to increase quality of drawings without spending too much time on one frame.

SonnyFern responds:

I could easily emulate every other style of drawing out there...or do anime...that's pretty easy.

Don't want to. I like having a style that splits people (and if you look at some of my other work, I do switch up styles from time to time). I'm sorry you don't dig it, and that's okay. The people like my stuff know what they're going to get when they watch it and that's awesome. But changing how I draw? No thanks...

Please do not blam this one! Please do not blam this one!

Dude, just chill. The flash is crap. If you want to upload it on NG just to show your friends, use "Dumping Grounds" - http://www.newgrounds.com/dump

Kim Wu's Ultimate Kim Wu's Ultimate

She's riding the snake. Haha get it

The Punchers The Punchers

This "game" is unplayable. You cannot skip the unreadable and boring intro. The cutscenes are some kind of joke. If they were at least any good and justified I wouldn't mind them, but we're talking here about some simple html game that looks horrible.
Literally the whole game is watching boring slideshow cutscenes that you cannot fully understand, nor skip, and a couple of mouse clicks. There is also no tutorial or any hint system that would tell you what to click, and that would be appreceated, considering the graphics are awful.
The game is also too damn short. Loading screens are uncalled for, and some info about one character being faster than the other is really useless - there's no even any 'character speed' in the game that the player could compare.

I don't mind the voice acting. If you're a bunch of kids, it's nice that you try to do something creative and fun instead of wasting your life on something less productive, but you should redefine your approach to making games. I sat through bad intro and all the cutscenes in ancitipation of some kind of gameplay, but all I got was few clicks, and the game ended. This is not how you make a game. Try focusing on gameplay mechanics instead of story.

TeamFezzy responds:

I read your comment ok , we are making a deluxe edition with one more mission. Thank you for the advice. By the way , please do not hate. I know you don't like the game , but we tried the hardest working on it. Also , in the deluxe edition , the mission is not really , a mission. It is set five years after the nuclear war.

- Bobby Fereday

(Owner of TeamFezzy)

Mind Reader.EXE Mind Reader.EXE

It's a bad algorithm. It couldn't guess 67 couple of times. There was actually a moment where the game would take turns asking is it's 66 of 68 and never propose 67. And this applies to many other numbers. Sometimes it just doesn't work correctly. And it's a shame, because that's the only feature of the game. There's nothing else to rate. It's cool that you try, but the outcome is not cool.

DominusLucas responds:

Yeah, the algorithm isn't nearly as good as i expected... at least the navigation works as i had intended it to, I'll revisit it sometime later an try to improve the algorithm, i have to think of a way of it not repeating guesses and making more predictable yet not so predictable guesses.

I updated it, care to give it another try? Your feedback was very important.

Cube Growth 2 Cube Growth 2

I don't think there's anything to review at this point. Such game can be assembled in an hour, there's nothing fancy about it. No sfx, no skybox or at least some fancy background, and models are just standard cubes and planes. There's literally nothing about this game that would want me to play it longer than 3 minutes, after which the player character is big enough to engulf every other block.

I understand that this is "Alpha Phase prototype" and I do understand need to get some feedback to get motivated, but I think that even for a prototype of a game in it's alpha phase (wtf), it's not much, especially, since it's a second upload. If you plan to show us unfinished "alpha prototype", you should add some mechanics that will make it fun to play, make it engaging somehow. Games are supposed to entertain, not waste time.

Fat Pigeon Fat Pigeon

I'm giving this a 5 out ot 5.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Great

I love the song, even tho it's too short, i have notced that you just used bad voices. By listenig to it i can easly say that theese sounds weren't recorded for this song. Especialy "You want this cake", and "I WANT THAT CAKE!". I mean the idea is good, and the rythm is great, but i think you could use some other quotes which can be turned into something hilarious and would sound mooth.

The City of joy The City of joy

You can't draw horses.

Dunkey Kunng!!!!!!!11111 Dunkey Kunng!!!!!!!11111

Do you sell your art? I'd love to buy it all.

Wegra responds: