Murder Girl Full Length Short Film Murder Girl Full Length Short Film

The drawing style is just outright fucking terrible, but animation and content wise it's not that bad. It's actually quite decent. Dialogues are kitsch, story isn't brilliant at all, but I do appreceate all the work that was put into animating the shooting scene. Even if it didn't look that good, it was actually entertaining to watch. Maybe if you improve your workflow, you will be able to increase quality of drawings without spending too much time on one frame.

SonnyFern responds:

I could easily emulate every other style of drawing out there...or do anime...that's pretty easy.

Don't want to. I like having a style that splits people (and if you look at some of my other work, I do switch up styles from time to time). I'm sorry you don't dig it, and that's okay. The people like my stuff know what they're going to get when they watch it and that's awesome. But changing how I draw? No thanks...

Please do not blam this one! Please do not blam this one!

Dude, just chill. The flash is crap. If you want to upload it on NG just to show your friends, use "Dumping Grounds" - http://www.newgrounds.com/dump

Kim Wu's Ultimate Kim Wu's Ultimate

She's riding the snake. Haha get it

Mind Reader.EXE Mind Reader.EXE

It's a bad algorithm. It couldn't guess 67 couple of times. There was actually a moment where the game would take turns asking is it's 66 of 68 and never propose 67. And this applies to many other numbers. Sometimes it just doesn't work correctly. And it's a shame, because that's the only feature of the game. There's nothing else to rate. It's cool that you try, but the outcome is not cool.

DominusLucas responds:

Yeah, the algorithm isn't nearly as good as i expected... at least the navigation works as i had intended it to, I'll revisit it sometime later an try to improve the algorithm, i have to think of a way of it not repeating guesses and making more predictable yet not so predictable guesses.

I updated it, care to give it another try? Your feedback was very important.

Cube Growth 2 Cube Growth 2

I don't think there's anything to review at this point. Such game can be assembled in an hour, there's nothing fancy about it. No sfx, no skybox or at least some fancy background, and models are just standard cubes and planes. There's literally nothing about this game that would want me to play it longer than 3 minutes, after which the player character is big enough to engulf every other block.

I understand that this is "Alpha Phase prototype" and I do understand need to get some feedback to get motivated, but I think that even for a prototype of a game in it's alpha phase (wtf), it's not much, especially, since it's a second upload. If you plan to show us unfinished "alpha prototype", you should add some mechanics that will make it fun to play, make it engaging somehow. Games are supposed to entertain, not waste time.

Six Rows Six Rows

I really like it. The concept is pretty good and siple, and works fine. I don't like the fact that you can often get stuck with one "free" block in a row. You can't really do anything if it happens, and it's bound to happen a lot, since usually the row is being fulled block by block, so there's lots of opportunities to get one space in that row completely blocked along the way. The last block in a row has to be filled by a blue block from another row, so assembling the row requires specific situation to happen, and probability of this situation to happen can be quite low if you have no luck with blue block spawns. It's a mathematical problem, but it applies to your game.

Fat Pigeon Fat Pigeon

I'm giving this a 5 out ot 5.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Great

I love the song, even tho it's too short, i have notced that you just used bad voices. By listenig to it i can easly say that theese sounds weren't recorded for this song. Especialy "You want this cake", and "I WANT THAT CAKE!". I mean the idea is good, and the rythm is great, but i think you could use some other quotes which can be turned into something hilarious and would sound mooth.

The City of joy The City of joy

You can't draw horses.

Dunkey Kunng!!!!!!!11111 Dunkey Kunng!!!!!!!11111

Do you sell your art? I'd love to buy it all.

Wegra responds: