Breaking Bad- What's Meth Breaking Bad- What's Meth

Holy shit I love it. Not only I love musicals like these but also I really enjoyed Breaking Bad. The animation is nice, performance of the singer is good. They both combined look really great. Would want to see it on a front page.

Happy Christmeth.

Not a Genie Not a Genie

Brilliant.

Ellis Helps Black Demoman Ellis Helps Black Demoman

I love these.

Blackamer responds:

Thanks! :D

Yellow Question Mark Yellow Question Mark

I guess you're just trying to check if this kind of concept has any potential. In fact it does look like some kind of next step in those pointless games where you do certain work in order to obtain meaningless gratification. Unfortunately it's still just a pointless time waster that doesn't test player's skill or knowledge, nor it shows him anything interesting, so I wouldn't call it a good game, if I'd even call it a game, because in my book it's not a game. It's an interactive time waster. Click almost 30000 times to uncover the most expensive question mark and thus - 'win' the game? Where is the winning part in this? Is this supposed to be satisfactory? I know for a fact that If I wasted my time honestly clicking 30k times I would feel like shit for falling into a trap that took my curiosity hostage and made me waste all this time. I would most certainly not feel like a winner, I would actually feel bad about myself. And everyone who respects his time should.

There's nothing wrong in experimental games, to be clear, but this is not the way to make them.

Pixel Escape Pixel Escape

It's not a good game. It's very simple, too easy and gets bored quickly. However, I think you should keep on trying making flash games. This has some music, quite acceptable graphics, etc. - only thing I actually found definitely bad here was gameplay, so I guess if you keep on making flash games you might devleop something good and enjoyable. It just has to be something more than continous jumping over easy obstacles

DoubleDenial responds:

I dunno, do people just find dinosaurs more appealing than ninjas?

Prison Life 2 Prison Life 2

I finished your game. First of all, I wouldn't say it looks good. It's not really advanced either. It's a simple, linear adventure point&click game. Those could be good, but this one has some mistakes. I must say I needed a walkthrough to beat your game. From your voice I can tell that you're quite young, so I'd like to give you a few tips, because I think you have potential, but you should learn a bit:

First of all, work on the graphics. These don't have to be excellent, some 8bit themed titles are great to play, but you have to find a style that will look good, and be readable. As a random player I have to be able to easily tell what I see on the screen. And I wasn't sure when I played your game. This also means, you should work on locations. Without the walkthrough, I seriously wouldn't be able to tell if I can look under the bed, or I should click the drainpipe. Sure as hell I wouldn't think of clicking part of the desk, to look behind it. Your scenes have to be more intuitive for player. Try sharing your game with your friends or relatives to test it before publishing. This should give you a hint on what parts of your game are too unreadable.

Lastly, work on your code. Somehow I believe that you might have just taken bunch of scripts from the web, instead of taking a minute to actually get to know what they are. If you aspire to write games, I recommend that you learn C# for reals. Also, there's a bug in your game. At the end. By clicking the gate I can exit despite the fact, that I entered the wrong code.

I hope to see more from you, I would love to see progress in your next game. Cheers.

TheCGMaster responds:

Well, if you go to my channel i do code for real and i have many tutorials teaching people how to code c# , i have been coding for 7 years actually (: and thank you for all of the advice! i did get other people to test it but there is bugs that some times are not found, i will work on all of the graphics for the next prison life and i will add arrows kindof like riddle school. Also the bug at the end will be uploaded and fixed in about 15 min!

Fat Pigeon Fat Pigeon

I'm giving this a 5 out ot 5.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Great

I love the song, even tho it's too short, i have notced that you just used bad voices. By listenig to it i can easly say that theese sounds weren't recorded for this song. Especialy "You want this cake", and "I WANT THAT CAKE!". I mean the idea is good, and the rythm is great, but i think you could use some other quotes which can be turned into something hilarious and would sound mooth.

The City of joy The City of joy

You can't draw horses.

Dunkey Kunng!!!!!!!11111 Dunkey Kunng!!!!!!!11111

Do you sell your art? I'd love to buy it all.

Wegra responds: