Murder Girl Full Length Short Film Murder Girl Full Length Short Film

The drawing style is just outright fucking terrible, but animation and content wise it's not that bad. It's actually quite decent. Dialogues are kitsch, story isn't brilliant at all, but I do appreceate all the work that was put into animating the shooting scene. Even if it didn't look that good, it was actually entertaining to watch. Maybe if you improve your workflow, you will be able to increase quality of drawings without spending too much time on one frame.

SonnyFern responds:

I could easily emulate every other style of drawing out there...or do anime...that's pretty easy.

Don't want to. I like having a style that splits people (and if you look at some of my other work, I do switch up styles from time to time). I'm sorry you don't dig it, and that's okay. The people like my stuff know what they're going to get when they watch it and that's awesome. But changing how I draw? No thanks...

Please do not blam this one! Please do not blam this one!

Dude, just chill. The flash is crap. If you want to upload it on NG just to show your friends, use "Dumping Grounds" - http://www.newgrounds.com/dump

Kim Wu's Ultimate Kim Wu's Ultimate

She's riding the snake. Haha get it

Breaking Bad- What's Meth Breaking Bad- What's Meth

Holy shit I love it. Not only I love musicals like these but also I really enjoyed Breaking Bad. The animation is nice, performance of the singer is good. They both combined look really great. Would want to see it on a front page.

Happy Christmeth.

Not a Genie Not a Genie

Brilliant.

Ellis Helps Black Demoman Ellis Helps Black Demoman

I love these.

Blackamer responds:

Thanks! :D

True Detective Relax Loop True Detective Relax Loop

It's a good fan piece. Music and scene from the show, graphics are quite decent, things are moving but not too chaotically and not too much. Still, I don't see a reason of posting a loop on NG. I would rather see here some quality submissions with story and gameplay. this loop itself is quite good, but if it's supposed to be a loop, I'd just submit it as a .swf file, so it repeats itself automatically.

3/5,
5/10.

Wrath Of The Space Duck Wrath Of The Space Duck

Magnificent.

TGSUnderground responds:

Thanks, It's like a dream come true n shit. XD

Spacebeard test Spacebeard test

For test uploads I recommend you your Dumping Grounds. You'll find it at the top of every page, it's 3rd icon from link to your account. Perfect for uploading for a short while and keeping/deleting whenever you need to without bothering anyone.

mlp sim s1 ep1 mlp sim s1 ep1

Wonderful. Great dialogues, excellent acting, thrilling action, musical parts and that heartpumping suspence! Seriously, how many of today's amateur videos have musical parts? Impatiently waiting for part further episodes!

0/5,